I'm sharing the Data Analysis-I Sem-I different blog link with you. It contains notes, assignments, tests, and quizzes related resources.

Prof. C. D. Prajapati


Below is a link for different notes on Data Analysis

1) An overview of NotePad v/s WordPad: Click Here


2) An overview of Windows: Click Here


3) An overview of DOS v/s Windows: Click Here


4) Different Documentation Options Available: Click Here



Download the link for Practical List: U71A1DA2_DATA ANALYSIS-I
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or follow my blog from the below link

https://cdprajapati.blogspot.com/search/label/blog?&max-results=8

Also, Join my Telegram channel with the below link

Also, join my Whatsapp group with the below link

Also, subscribe my Youtube Channel with the below link